At the 2015 SABC Conference, SABC with the support of Bayer Inc. were able to produce 2 videos for YouTube.
The first video link is of Maureen Sauve talking about National and Worldwide Scleroderma related progress.
The 2nd is the panel discussion. Included are time markers for the various introductions and questions and answers. Unfortunately they were not able to add the time markers on the YouTube.
Maureen Sauve: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p98wPw9jSDU
Patient Panel Discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu-oQ4bKGyo
On behalf of the SSC, please visit their new joint microsite to learn more about how you can lend your voice to the PAH Advocacy Campaign.
English: www.takeactionPAH.ca #TakeActionPAH
Here you will find:
1. Timeline of the Advocacy Campaign for Opsumit since 2013 until the present day.
2. Email Premier and Health Minister Tool.
3. Advocacy Packages for each Province.
4. Advocacy Updates.
5. Tweet links from the campaign.
6. Share directly on your facebook page.
To download the postcard, click here.